Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Few Days Behind

I havn't had time to write up anything about the events of today or yesterday, but that doesn't mean I will forget them easily.


To say that Joe Biden's event at Plymouth State yesterday was anything short of unforgettable would be a disservice to his character, his extraordinary political knowledge, and his exceptionally generous and warmhearted campaign.

In fact, I ended up staying at Biden's event for nearly three hours, consciously allowing myself to miss the final two events I was planning to cover yesterday. I couldn't have cared less.



Throw in some Mitt Romney, yard sales, what felt like a summer day at Lake Winnipesaukee, and Elizabeth Edwards and you've got two busy days in New Hampshire.




(all photos: © 2007 by Luke N. Vargas. All Rights Reserved.)

No comments: