Thursday, August 30, 2007

One Week Away


Should you expect a photo like the one above on this site a week from today? The answer is yes. Why? Well, I've been officially credentialed as a member of the press for the University of New Hampshire's GOP Presidential Debate on September 5th.

I often pretend to be unexcited by the buzz at big campaign events--most of them are just the same routine over and over again just with different people in different places--but a presidential debate is a big deal for someone like me, and I can hardly contain my excitement.

Being a part of the debate will be quite an experience in itself, but it's the access to the spin room that I'm looking forward to most. I've taken pictures alongside the AP, LA Times, and ABC News, but the spin room will be home to the Fox News live broadcast and hundreds of other journalists and photographers.

I can't wait to jockey for position with them...

No comments: